My Weird Questions Meme

It's Monday! Strawberry Singh posted a new Meme for this week. This week the meme is: Weird SL Questions. Find out more information here. Here are my answers to the questions!


  1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Well since its been a few days since I left my home sim, I can't remember! 
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you? Not really. There's things about her that are similar though, such as, sometimes I 'color' her hair red, and I dye my hair red in RL all the time. RL original hair color is dark brown, I'm currently wearing dark brown hair in SL, and I always go really pale, and I'm pretty much a ghost in RL.. so yeah! 
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Nope, I don't even think I own some. lol.
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? I don't know, probably a vacation home for a few weeks. 
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? This has never actually happened to me, but at one point my mouse I had at the time, kept double clicking everything when I would click once on it and because of that I double bought items.
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? I don't get out enough, okay! 
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Good question! 
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? This is a hard one. I think during my time in SL, I've met quite a few awesome people to ever slive. 
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Uhh, let me think about this. I'll get back to you guys on this one. It's late! :P
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? "I think we should get out more!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments