Are you happy?

Someone on plurk asked this question yesterday, and it got me thinking. I wanted to expand a bit more on this, so here are some of my thoughts on this topic/question.

What does it mean to be happy? It can mean doing something you enjoy on a daily basis and surrounding yourself with people who love and care about you. I've learned through past experiences of my own,  that it's easy to get lost in situations and not knowing the next move to take. If a person is unhappy, it's important for them to change whatever it is that's making them unhappy.

Anyways, the main question "Are you happy?" really got me thinking. Not about the question in general, because personally, I'm very happy! I'm grateful for the people I surround myself with everyday; my family and friends, in both real life and second life. I also do what I enjoy doing everyday. What came to my mind though, when I read this was the obstacles we all face in life. They're not always easy to go through, but sooner or later we all manage to get through them somehow.

That's all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much I did writing it. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments