Picture Perfect

 It's finally Friday! :D I hope everyone has had a great week and has a fun weekend. Anyways, today I decided to do a style on my little and it's inspired by photography. I enjoy everything about photography in general and I'm always finding new ways to improve my photos. Now on to the look and credits! 



Credits
Hair: Honest ~ Magika
Top: Shutterbug Tshirt - Purple ~ Turducken
Pants: High waisted jeans - Houndstooth Purple ~ Bebe'Licious (Marketplace Only)
Necklace: Vintage Camera Charm Necklace ~ Yummy
Bracelet: Light Princess Bracelet ~ Noodles (Gatcha Item!)
Shoes: Black Sneakers ~ Petite Bowtique (Marketplace Only)
Pose One: Cutesy 3 ~ Click
Pose Two: Cutesy 4 ~ Click

That's it for today. I hope you all enjoyed todays post! <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments