Spring in the Air

 Aside from Summer, Spring is a favorite season of mine! The flowers begin to bloom and the grass is green. Speaking of which, a couple weeks ago, I moved on a beautiful residential sim and one of my aunt's helped me decorate around my house. She made it beautiful and all springy. :D


 Going along with a previous post.. about trying to be more girly, Spring has really motivated me. With that said, last night I did some shopping and I finally splurged a bit and bought the Slink mid feet! I'm looking forward to all the shoe possibilities I'll have now. I also bought my first pair of heels that are sized for the Slink mid feet at Collabor88! Now I know I already said that a previous Collabor88 was my favorite, but man I think this one tops it! As always, all of the designer's are very talented in what they do and they also provide great products for us.

Credits: 
Hair: Ministry ~ Little Bones (Chapter Four Event)
Dress: Blooming Moment Dress - White Cardigan ~ U.F.0 (Collabor88)
Shoes: Ella Heels - Silver ~ Fri.day (Collabor88)
Pose: Behave - 6 ~ Ploom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments