Back to Blogging

  Hi everyone! It's been a long time, but I'm finally back. As some of you may know, I'm a pretty simple and casual person. In Second Life I love to role-play whether it's in a role-play sim such as Mischief Managed or just having fun with my family. Unfortunately though, I don't always have a ton of time to do Mischief Managed, but its still fun when I do.

  Today I did some shopping at Collabor88. Now I don't know about any of you guys, but I love to shop and I'm always looking forward to a new month, because a new month brings new releases.



  This month the theme at Collabor88 was "Back to Business" and is by far one of my personal favorites. As always, there are many several talented creators participating and if you haven't gone already, hurry and get down there before the month ends!









Credits: 
Hair: Business Time - Captivating Brunettes ~ Clawtooth (C88)
Glasses: Leigh Frames - Black ~ Yummy (C88)
Necklace: I Love You heart Locket - Silver ~ Yummy
Shirt: Blazer with Tank - Black ~ Tres Blah
Bracelets: Hair Tie Bracelet - Brown ~ Izzie's 
Jeans: Cuoco - 04 ~ ColdLogic
Shoes: Starz ~ 2Real




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments