Pastels & Sweet Treats...

 Are two of my favorite things! When it comes to sweet things, I have a permanent sweet tooth so I couldn't pass up on the milkshake pumps from Half Deer. They come in six different flavors - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint and Grape. You might just want to fatpack them though, because you may need all of them! I know I did! 


 Something you don't find often, or at least I don't find is hair that you can 'dye' a different color on each side! With Shawna from Ploom you can though! As always, the hair is available in several different color packs and the awesome thing about this hair is, you can mix and match two different color packs. 


Credits
Top: Breezy Off Shoulder Blouse - Sky Blue ~ Ur Favorite One (Collabor88)
Capris: Slim BF Jeans - Faded ~ Maitreya
Heels: Milkshake Pumps - Blueberry ~ Half Deer (Collabor88)
Pose: Here comes my baby 3 ~ Glitterburps





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Defining Moments